Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Terry, Tara, Layla, and Luke at Wynwood Walls

As my business grows, so do the families I photograph!  This year I’m coming up on 4 years for some families, like this one!  And it’s really hit me how fast time has passed and these kids have grown, which makes me appreciate what I do that much more.  I’m freezing moments in time, and as I’ve starting shooting more lifestyle photography, the moments are more real and less posed.  When mom and dad look back on these images, I don’t just want them to remember what they all looked like.  I want to have captured that intangible dynamic that makes their family uniquely beautiful.  I’ve captured the looks, the snuggles, the hugs, the kisses, the giggles.  To mom and dad:  when you look at these images, I want you to remember the sound of their laughter, the feel of their small hands in yours, and the weight of their head on your shoulder.  I can’t wait to capture more So You images of you and your kiddos as they grow!

wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1725wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1732wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography--2wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1776wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1825wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1795wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1800wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography--4wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1874wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography--3wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1902wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1972wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-1999wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography--5wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-2092wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography--6wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-2206wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-2229wynwood-walls-family-photo-shoot-lifestyle-photography-2237

No comments:

Post a Comment