Thursday, November 3, 2016

Ryan’s Bar Mitzvah Pre-Shoot

This young man will be celebrating his Bar Mitzvah this Shabbat.  He’d seen another sporty pre-shoot I’d done, but since I’d just done it, wanted to come up with something different.  Through some discussion, I determined that his main sport is basketball, and I got to work researching courts.  My original idea was for a court in a cool urban area, but I wasn’t able to come up with one.  I also looked near the beach, but didn’t find one where I was looking in Google maps.  Mom asked again about the beach, and I Googled it right before giving up.  I’m so glad I persevered, because at it turns out, there IS a basketball court right by the beach, and we met there on a gorgeous night, and turned out these amazing images!  I can’t wait to capture the main event this weekend!

bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7732bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7742bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7743bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7763bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7766bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7773bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7785bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7824bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7828bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7840bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7884bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7889bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7908bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7940bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7951bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7966bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7981bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-7990bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-8010 (2)bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-8000bar-mitzvah-pre-shoot-ft-lauderdale-beach-basketball-8012 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment