Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Mother and Son at Wynwood Walls

This is a very special pair for me to photograph.  This little guy is my son’s best friend since preschool, and through their friendship, his mom is one of my best friends.  She is a very special person with a big heart, and she’s very comfortable with me and in front of my camera.  This allowed me to capture her special love and bond with her son as we explored the artful walls in Miami’s Wynwood district.  So You you two!!

wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1654 (2)wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1681wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1733wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1740wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1750 (2)wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1782wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1800wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1816wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session-1843wynwood-walls-miami-family-photo-session--2

No comments:

Post a Comment