Sunday, May 22, 2016

Jenny, Andrew, Celeste, and Jaxson

I have been in love with this family’s photo session from start to finish.  Mom contacted me because they recently moved into a new home and wanted to commemorate the occasion with some family photos in their new ‘hood.  When I arrived, I was blown away by the lovely light filtering through the trees in their front yard, so of course, we spent a great deal of time there photographing it from every angle!  And these kids were just delicious as they loved on each other and their parents as I obsessed over the light.  We finished our session in the backyard on their new swingset!  And when I say start to finish, I mean I have been drooling over these photos as I’ve finished the edits on my computer and am super excited to finally be sharing them. It was a pleasure working with you P family, and I hope to get you in front of my camera again soon!

new house family photo session--3new house family photo session-4826 (2)new house family photo session-4814new house family photo session- (2)new house family photo session--2new house family photo session-4934 (2)new house family photo session-4938 (3)new house family photo session-4962new house family photo session-5007 (2)new house family photo session--4new house family photo session--5new house family photo session-5102 (2)new house family photo session-5013-2new house family photo session-5180new house family photo session--6 (2)new house family photo session-5219new house family photo session-5312new house family photo session-5361new house family photo session-5337new house family photo session-5383

No comments:

Post a Comment