Saturday, June 6, 2015

Liam's 1st Birthday Photo Session

This morning, I met Liam and his family at my favorite park for his first birthday photo session.  Mom and I strategized beforehand, and she did an AMAZING job styling this session.  I love the colors of balloons she chose and their family's coordinating outfits.  Liam's outfit was adorable with his matching hat.  Unlike any other one year old I've ever met, he kept it on the entire time!  When it was time for his cake smash, mom was ready once again with a matching bow tie!  She even called me this morning to ask if I had a number one, and I suggested a chalkboard, which looked great against my new steel tub.

Liam wasn't terribly interested in eating his cake, but enjoyed smashing it with his toes.  His favorite part was getting cleaned off in the tub with bubbles!  He had such a great time, he didn't want to get out!  I wish this little man the happiest of birthdays, and hope to get him in front of my camera again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment