Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Beautiful Avery

This weekend, I attended the Sense of Wonder workshop in Tampa with Brooke Logue Photography. She wanted to teach us about photographing in harsh light (mid-day, bright, direct sunlight), but our workshop days were cloudy, so we only spoke about it in theory! On the way home today, I saw some beautiful direct sunlight, so I took my niece outside for some practice, and I love the results!
I also took some pages out of Tonya Poitevint Photography's handbook, asking my subject to interact with the nature in the yard. Thanks for the lessons, ladies! I can't wait to share the rest of the images from the workshop!

2048 Harsh Light -2048 Harsh Light --22048 Harsh Light --3 (2)2048 Harsh Light --6 (2)2048 Harsh Light --52048 Sense of Wonder-1237 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment