Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wishing you a Super New Year

Since the boys were less than cooperative for our family photos last year, this year I took matters into my own hands.  I divided our shoot into two days to take the pressure off.  I got the shot of the boys together one day, and then they put on the same outfits, and dad and I joined for the family shot, which I set up on my tripod.  I think the beeps and light, indicating when the shutter would fire was fun for them, and helped them know for how long they had to look and smile.  Our family shares our holiday greetings for the Jewish New Year, which was today, and our family and friends enjoyed receiving this card, both as a 4 x 6 print, and digitally on Facebook.  When you’re ready to celebrate your holidays, let me know!  I would love to capture your family, too.

Rosh 2013 Draft 3 Public Lshana Tova (2048x1365)

No comments:

Post a Comment